Monday, April 26, 2010

;Its for my dearest.


Hey honey. This one's for you.


He is not treating you right. NO girls deserved to be treated like that. And tell me, if he can do it to other girls, he can also do it to you. Its only the second month and he's already acting up all chubi already. Im not asking you to leave him, but its all up to you. I know, youre holding on to it right now but honey, you always do. And you always give in in this relationship which I think shouldnt be the way ah.

His friend asked him if youre his new 'toy' infront of you. Maybe its because of his past which you dont know, and you have yet to find out. I know, you assume that he changed.

But if you gave him your last $10 for the week to him and he didnt show any signs of being grateful to have someone like you, why dyou still bother to hold on to it?




Take your time. Or not. Decide whats good for you. And whats not.











Readers, tell me. Its a one sided love,aint it?



Toldchu, Girls should never start and get serious with things too fast and early because she will only end up hurting herself.

Please, been there, done that.









for you Sayunuri

2 comments:

  1. hey love, thanks. I think i need a talk with you & fatt. hahaha. Then i will make up my mind. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, but first you've gotto hope that he is free first la kn. yeah, told him already. he'll get back to me later. in the meantime, you just think back what i told you and look for any signs of anything from him okay sweetie(: love you<3

    ReplyDelete