Tuesday, April 27, 2010

AKU SCREAM, AKU LAPAR, AKU NGANTOK


I love you for giving your heart to me
and trusting me with your pride.
I love you for wanting me
and needing me by your side.

I love you for the emotions
I never knew I had.
I love you for making me
smile whenever Im sad.

I love you for your thoughts of me
where Im always in your mind
and how you make me feel.

I love you because I am who I am when Im with you and no one has ever done that.





On the other hand,You take care and rest well okay chubi. 3 days MC, and you wanna go school. Insane child. I know its kinda and damn bored over at home, but its the time for you to rest la kan. Selalu complain penat and tk ckp goodnight. Ni got the chance, tk tau pakai. chubi kn. I know la, get to go school tomo to meet that Pink-Bag girl. Dont forget to bring her kinderbuenos and make her day ehhh. Keep on trying, faggot. Whatever ah. Sick shit.

HAHA.

Also, i think im sleeping late late tonight. Maths homework, Bio test and Chem text tomo, and I havent start revisinggggggggggg. Tomo morning got trg. Wah hebat hebat pahhh. ChubiNathan ahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment