Tuesday, April 20, 2010

i thought you wouldnt text. but then you did.
one thought of you is all it takes to leave the rest of the world behind.

im confused.
should i leave you? or not?

You?
You just dont want to talk about it, dont you. Are you leaving Us behind? I admit. Its only a short period of time. But.

Its unfair. I reserved my love for the next one to come. The next one whom I think would deserve. I chose you. But, Ive made the wrong choice. A fucking wrong choice. I let you have and I gave all I got to keep on loving and keep our love going on but. Its all. A. Plenty. Waste. Of. Time.

Why does it always have to be this way? When I thought he is the perfect one, He left me?








Apart from that, I would like to say. Thanks FATT. For making my day. I just feel like talking to you and let all my thoughts out. Seriously. We should Starbucks one day. Hahaha. Okay, Freda? (:

And also my gorgeous Roomies. And. Happy Birthday Liana. I knw you had a blast one, sweety. (Y)


;Whose gonna walk me back to school on Sundays now?
(i)i miss you,love(/i)

No comments:

Post a Comment