Sunday, April 25, 2010

Eh aku strong ah. Stronger without kau ah.


Chubi really opened up my eyes and made me think about everything deeper. Well, what he told was me was exactly what I needed to hear. And chubi. Thanks alot for everything and everyday. I know, Ive texted you already - the 6 pages long msg, but there's another one here for you.

You made my Saturday, you made my day. I really need that badly and for the first time, You live me up within one day. HAHA. But again, had fun with you, walking from Dhoby Ghaut to Bugis. I know Ive been living under the shell to long, but hear this; "If its me and my bestf, she'll get lost first and she'll depend on me for directions." HAHA. So, that means Im not THAT blur la kan. Haha. The rainbow thing thing was nice. And the chocolate shake with pearls helped through the walk. Wait. Im not done yet. And the Brownies and Icecream was the HIGHLIGHT of the day, i swear. And I must say that I am honoured that you brought me to your workplace, introduced me to your friends, showed me around and all. And and Im the first girl you brought over. Definitely, I feel special. (Y)

When you told me you never ever thought of deleting me in your life, I tear. I know I've made a mistake to leave you before and hurt you bad. I know I'm Wrong. Eventhough you've forgive me already, I will still remember that I was wrong.

You told me you fall for me once, And you will always be.
You told me no one deserve to be treated badly.
You told me it hurts you to me getting hurt.
You told me that you're glad to know someone like me.

And you told me you did everything because you want to be there for me.

Its Saturday, I met brownies with icecream. Its Saturday, you cheered me up. Its Saturday, I finally knew how to walk from Dhoby to Bugis. Its Saturday, I finally knew that I've been living under the shell for so long. Its Saturday, You made my day. Its because Its Saturday, I love Saturday.




















On the other hand, To you who broke me heart badly.

youre sucha jerk and I hate guys like you. Whatsmore, you dont worth my time and Guys like you are just so typical. Who cares if you read this post or not, but if you, I want you to know that You are missing the good things in life for leaving me. You are missing the good things in life because you lost someone whose willing to guide you through. Stop thinking that youre a guy and you can use and do anything to any girl. And stop telling your friends that Im crazy over you and You dont like me and Yout think I'm annoying and all. Please. One thing you dont know about me is that;

Eventhough Im fifteen, I know how guys like you treat a girl. Please.
And perhaps, the reason you gave me is so typical. It is JUST a reason and easy to say, to bottom line is that you never liked me before and you just want to play around with the girl's heart. But, somehow I think youre a coward. Why dont you just tell me off straight to the point? Why dyou have to twist everything? It must have been difficult to pretend, aint it?

We may be friends in the future, but my thought of you never changes - Youre the guy that left me over some stupid reason, Youre the guy that shattered me to pieces, Youre the guy who deleted my post on your wall, Youre the guy who have used me, Youre the guy who had wasted my time, Youre the guy who cheated my feelings, Youre the typical guy whom I can meet anywhere. And. Youre the guy whom I thought was different but wasnt and I.

I dont deserve you. I deserve someone who loves me, and not you. I deserve somene else, I dont deserve you.

Guess what fucker;You lost something amazing. You lost me.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to fiona hardcore;
    haha. im sorry gotta delete the post or made it invisible to public to view.pasal got names involved ah. but, thanks for the advice la kan. love you chubi.

    ReplyDelete