Monday, April 19, 2010

; I should have known that Youre gonna break my heart.

I was good, a few seconds ago. I swear.

I wouldnt deny that You were always there to keep me smiling and move on everyday.


I didnt expect anything like this to happen to us. I swear, I didnt see that coming. I dont know what you want exactly. Now, you kept me thinking - that feeling just came overnight, or it has been going on for days? If it has been, you should have told me earlier.

I couldnt believe myself that I fall for someone like you. You. But, you made me feel so comfortable. I was myself whenever Im with you.

When was the last time I really fall for a guy? Tell me. All I did, was mingle around. And so I met you and I decided to stick to you. But then, You were the one who broke my heart. How cliche is that?

I dont know how i should feel now, i swear to god. Should I be sad because this might be the end of us? Which I already think it is? Or. should i just stay calm, and relax. Because youre not worth it.

But. Why now? Youre telling me all the crappy stuffs after all that we've been through. Ive expected alot from you and. I just hate the feeling Im feeling now. What the fuck.


I still cant believe how much I depended on you on stuffs and most importantly, Your Love.
I guess that for us being friends now just doesnt seem right. I mean, is this what you really want long ago? I know, i told a couple of my friends that We wouldnt last. But i wasnt expecting it to be this 'long'.

Im still curious about whats keeping you so stressed out. Or is it just because you needa break. I dont know.

If you give me a chance, I would start it all over again. All over. But make sure you stick to your decision. And. Ergh. Fuck it.


Remember, I told you before that;
For it was not into my ears that you whispered. But into my heart.
Its not my lips that you kissed. But my soul.

just remembered. My life was always so suckish and never been right. Wait. It still is.
It sucks to know that Im tearing now. Because of you.







"I remembered what you wore on our first date. Maybe its true,that i cant live without you. And maybe its true, and now im thinking that two is better than one."
When i grip your arms tight, this song will then just appear in my head. Thats when you hear me humming the song,love.

No comments:

Post a Comment