Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chubi Chickies

Heyya readers. Help to vote for me by 'like-ing' the picture. Here's the link;






Yesterday night was awesome. Thanks alot to FATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.


First, after SST webcam-ed with Jeff and Daniel.
Then with Izhwan.


Oh yeah, Bestf. Good luck for your race later okay. I miss you la love. I know, one school. But hadnt talk to you for quite sometime. Vithya couldnt make it this Saturday. Hmm. Im thinking of going library, study. You wanna tag? I doubt so. HAHA (:


Apart from that..
Faaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt;
Eh gemok. THANKS for making my day semalam la kan. After so long tk bebual, semalam baru gile gile. Hyper maot. HAHA. I then realised that You were the one who were like telling me everything about your school and lifes and updates. Macam banyak bende sangat gitu kan you nk bebual. HAHAH. Banyak chicks pat ITE pe? HAHA. Eh, you better be honoured and comment on this post okay. And guess what. I cant wait for you to dapat you driving liscence, and caaaaar. So You can send me to school la kan! Tak payah susah susah naik MRT, tunggu bus. HAHAHA (:


Quote of the day,

"Well, you dont descriminate. Im the 15 year old you fell in love with Last February."












You ended what you started. You ended what we had. You ended me.

-Miraidora

No comments:

Post a Comment