Tuesday, April 20, 2010

i feel all alone, when youre not with me.

i feel like thrash. i know, for sure you've read the text i've sent you yesterday night. yes. think of it. i really hope the decision that youve made is really what you want. well,at least i thought i was your pillar and strength - like what you were to me. go and take your time. slowly. easily. * apart from that, i hate what im feeling now. you left me so wounded. you told me i woudnt understand. i know how youre feeling, i know because i've been thru. its like. you really dont know what you want, until you get yoself in a fucked up situation. but baby, why does it have to be now? you told me not to be upset. you told me you dont want to break my heart. oh honey, you already did. it sucks to know that i found you, it sucks to be in the situation we are in now. but wait. yeah,youre right. i dont understand you - how come the last time we met everything was perfectly fine, and then the Next day youre telling me all the bullshit stuffs?

No comments:

Post a Comment