Thursday, April 15, 2010

; Geography project. Pening kepale.


Geog project is a pain in the ass. Doing on Singapore's development - Education. I think i'll be going over to Library again to study this Sunday and maybe finish up on the project, and then let Bevo and Seaweed to edit a lil here and there.

Commonwealth's Essay is due tomorrow, 1400 words. -.- Maths Quiz is tomorrow, Social studies module test is tomorrow. Vo'defuck. I guess tonight i'll have to sleep a lil late. shit.

Im missing my Million Dollar Mutton badly. Its been days since i last texted her and went out with her. i wonder when is our Chaper four outing.

I know, i hadnt update my blog for so long. been busy with everything. school, training, stuffs. and stuffs.

this saturday will be rather hectic. morning icebath with team, then off to auntylina's house for cousintwinny's birthday party. and also. after that i guess i'll straight go off to library and be back home late. Possible? I hope so.

;Gotta go now. gotta continue on geog's essay. and powerpoint presentation. and search for education's flowchart. shucks.


Much love,
MIRAIDORA AZM.
anything, comment. please be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment