Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I thought I would wake you up, but you moved on.

Hello readers. A new issue.

I thought It'd wake his idea up that he'll do something to show that he loves me. He hasnt really shown alot. We broke up quite long ago already, but he seem not to bother. But just sweet-talk me. But I did tell him that Its not because I dont love him anymore.
- Geee




Aww honey. Well, its clear that He moved on now already. So, you gotta move on. I know its hard, but youve gotta. Youve gotta. Holding on doesnt make anything go any better, well especially in your case. You gotta be strong. And when you love someone, let them go. Let them be happier. Its okay, he will come back if he's yours. If he doesnt, he wont be.








Quote of the day;
Dont get discourages when the things that you want dont turn out to be your way.

2 comments:

  1. I agree much that if a guy dont love you, he never will honey. to tell you the truth, aku lagi prefer kau & fatt. like eversince the first day i got to know that you guys rae contacting. (:

    ReplyDelete