Monday, April 26, 2010

;And I want you to know.


I just hope that I get to be the one who will get you going.


I love talking to you, I love who I am when Im with you. Because I am myself when Im with you. I try to be the best you ever had, but apparently there are others whom you would prefer. I made a mistake before, and Ive learnt. Im sorry

Ive made the wrong decision, to leave and love all the wrong guy. Things never come easy for me, and It has always been so hard. Whatsmore, somehow I bet, Its gonna hurt me if youre going to be with someone else in the near future and not me. I admit, I left you. I know, it must have been hard for you. I know, you needed me at that very point of time. I didnt realise how much It hurts until I knew that Youve moved on.

But how come talking about other girls made me jealous?

But hey lover. I didnt leave you for any other guy. I didnt know what I wanted and. Fuck life.







I want to know what Love is. And I bet, you can show me. Again.

I. want. to. start. over.

Yes, we are. You can do that. I can too. But will things be the way it was last time? When there's only me and you?









Readers, When you told someone your deepest secret nobody has ever knew, who is He to you?



That night I lied on my bed and cried. Cried because I realised that I had the perfect guy in my life. Not because I deserve better. But because you do.


but, that doesnt mean that I dont love you.
and its going to hurt me to see you with another girl in near future and not me.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment