Monday, April 26, 2010

;Die dedicate this song untok aku ah.


I see you beside me. Its only a dream, A vision of what we used to be. The laughter, the sorrow. Pictures in time fades to sorrow.

How could I ever let you go. Is it too late to let you know.

I tried to run from your side. But each place I hide, it only reminds me of you. When I turn out all the lights, Even the night, It only reminds me of you.

So come back to me. Im down on my knees.
Mymp - only reminds me of you






Sweeeeeeeeeeeet. Thanks chubai. Really.

I dont know if youre been reading my blog or not, but I hope you know that Im refering to YOU la kan. And youre sucha meannie, kene-kan me the whole night tonight, ah. ChubiChubi betol. Well, Im looking forward for Sunday and Monday (: Monday, Jellybean will bring her DSLR, and we can camwhoreeeee la kan.


;Readers, Pictures will be up as soon as its taken and uploaded. If its not here, it should be on FB. (:






Youre my chubai. Im your chubi.

No comments:

Post a Comment