Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Where are you? Where have you been?

I think that the most difficult person to understand, is Yourself.

That's exactly what I told my heart.




I wanna hold your hand.
I want to smell you, I want you to hold me and tell me Im perfect just the way I am. I try to start picking up your hobbies as mine, just in the hopes that it will make me understand you better. I want to know everything.

And love, means nothing back. Love means holding you, and being afraid because I can lose you at any moment,but the fear is what that keeps you hanging on.

So, is love fear? I dont think so. What I love about you is that Youre my bestfriend. I tell you stuffs which majority, not most people know.

Now, whenever I look at our picture, everytime, It tears me up. I wonder, how I can get things back to place, sort things out. What went wrong, which rules did I break?

Where are you now, when nothing's going right?
Where are you now, when I needed you the most?

My heart is breaking. I cant sleep at all. Trying to get through this, but I dont know how to get myself through this. I know that I only got myself to blame. But that doesnt help to ease the pain.

I still need you beside me.


"It seems when you want someone, they dont want you. And when someone wants you, you dont want them. And when you both want each other, something has to come around and mess it up."

I cry myself to sleep - thinking when will this last. Whenever, by any chance I was left alone, I would stare at my phone, hopping that I'll get a text from you. I think, I got myself way too attached to you now already. Please, I need to hear something from you. I love you dear. Really, I do. Im sorry.


Sucks much. I can advice my girlfriends, my hunkies and all. But sadly, when it comes to me - even for the simplest things of all, I cant advice myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment