Monday, June 7, 2010

*Ouch

I Miss......Smiling


I'm sorry. I just. I couldnt talk, at all.
You left me speechless.
I dont know how to react to that, I swear, I dont know. But, what happen afterwards really left me hurt.
When you let go of my hands. When you didnt look at me in the eye before you left. When you didnt say anything.
I dont know how to describe the feeling, and the thought Im facing now. Im hurt. For sure.
I can barely smile now. I wanna talk things out. But, talk what out?
time check, 11.56pm.
I didnt know how to react to that, love. Should I comfort you? but what if you tend to continue, and think that I think its alright? Should I get mad at you? But then, I understand that people dont change overnight. Im sorry,again.
I cant go on with us, being like this. You know, I have a fragile heart. You know my weakness. Please. You tell me, what should I do to get things back to place. But for whatever reasons, never take 'leaving' as an answer. I know, I remembered, you told me you'll leave. Because it'll eventually hurt me further. But, no. Its gonna hurt me more if you leave. Please,
Im sorry, really.
Its better to keep him than for him to keep his promise.
Lastly, Im sorry. For everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment