Tuesday, June 1, 2010

oi chubi, i love you.

hello. finally, im back on lappy and not my n97.
so, here's a lil something for that skinnyfaggot who loved me and who is loved, deeply and truely by me.
Hello Abdul Fattah.

one - we deserve better. sayang, thanks. for everything. you changed my life. you made it better, full of joy. Im not going to leave you - again. Im not, and I want you to remember that. I know its hard for you to accept that Im back again, but please. I know. People have been telling me to think carefully of what Im doing and.. The point is that, I already found someone who really and tuely loves me for the way I am. So. Im going to treasure and appreciate your love before I'll come begging and finding for love. It always better to love those who loves me, true?
Sayang, I wont leave, because Im not finished yet. Im not finished loving you.
two - im sorry. im sorry i left you before. now that I know you fatt, the thought of.. leaving. just the thought if leaving hurts me bad. i love you, too, fatt.
three - of course. of course i hugged you like theres no tomorrow. of course I let you hold me till the very last. Of course I love you truely. Of course I came back strong, not fearing for the worse, but for the better.
four - i feel good too, when i know you feel good whenever you know that i love you. Its gonna be hard for me if you were to walk away from my life now. So please, fatt. Dont pull yourself out from me. Dont give up on me, please. Hey, I left you before. And she left you before. You chose me, instead of her. I'll be a one big fat ass bitch if i Leave you again, right? Please honey, have some faith. I love you, and thats all that matters. When we hold hands or hug, it seems like all problems just fade away and we're closer to each other.
five - we click. of course. like no other. like. no. friggin. other.
six - waiting/waited. Grabbed your hands tight and whisper, "i love you too." Our lips met, and its the sweetest lips ever. I have yet to grant your last wish. Yet.
seven - love. Now, when I think about love, all I can think about is you. I have that thing that everybody else wanted, I wont take it for granted. I have. You.
eight - no one else can share your love for me. Nor does anyone else gets my love, like you do. You got that right, honey. Absoloutely.

nine - "if i died and went somewhere far, I'd write your name on every star. So everyone could look up & see, that you meant the whole world to me."



Nine. Nine things about us. I bet there's more.
Nine, your favourite number, aint it? :D
Hey faggot.
Hey Abdul Fattah,thanks. For everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment