Thursday, June 10, 2010

Toyfriend.

Foundd, Tumblr.
Hello world.
Current playlist; Toyfriend (David Guetta & Afrojack ft. Wynter Gordon)

Im thinking of changing to tumblr now. Well, aftr looking at all those nice pages of others. But, lecehhh ah -.-

Baby's having school now. Well I was hopping I could eat breakfast with him, since I've got no morning training. But then, he's schooling -.- Holidays next week. Good, while youre having your hols, Im schooling -.- But nevermind, Im gonna have a one month holiday in August (Y)

Im up kinda early today. Im yet to start on my homeworks. Fuggg.

So, Im going to meet Azwan later. We're going training together, since he's at AMK with his girlf now -.-

Okay, and Rabbit. You know Im refering to you. YOU ARE JUST SO CRAZILY IN LOVE. Haa. I see la kan, if on Saturday Im available. I am, but homeworks -.- Sebok ah.

Oh yeah, talking about Saturday, Baby's going off to Ubin till Tuesday. -.-' School starts, training continues, Competition season. Maybe honey, we take a break from here?

And by the way Lili Muslihah, if youre reading this, here's a lil note for you;
I MISS YOU BIG TIME BABYGIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment