Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Formspring.Me

"Hey girl , What 's up with you and boyfriend ? It 's all over FB, and your blog . You alright ? D;"

"Oh. That. Haaa. Err. Well, ups and downs in a relationship. Happens all the time, right? I have to say Im okay - I have to convince myself that I am. Things hadnt changed to any better for the time being. But, I'll be fine. I love him, and. I dont know how much longer I can hold on to this feeling and situation I'm in now. I hope things will go back to normal, change for the better as soon as possible. I cant afford to cry myself to sleep everynight any longer. And thanks, for asking dear. I didnt know people are actually reading up my blog. Haa. Take care, alright? Nights! (:"

Formspring.
http://formspring.me/miraidora

No comments:

Post a Comment