Wednesday, November 18, 2009

; We had the time of our lives.

So. Yesterday night was pretty awesome!

Wait. before that, met Saffron and Banana. Talked to em with Nimble. Okay, banana was so hyper and i think she's gonna be the goody good good girl. She's from TKPS, i guess. shes nice, not bad! Saffron was just being herself and all. I find them friendly tho. After 1/2 hour talking, then started camwhoring using my lappy -.-' Pictures not with me now, im in comp lab,see. will upload later in room at 2pm ;D

After choir practice and assembly, met Adam and HerBoyfriend at Fitness corner.

HerBoyfriend, I LOVE YOUR SLIPPERS. Babi. change with me sudahh ehhh. HAHAHAHHAHA. eh, dont be jealous ah. Cemburu nk mamxzzxzx sia when IMDV's inbox got His name. He texted her first. Anyway, nothing going on also. So dont worry(: HAHAHA.

Adam, cheer up okay. Its not worth it lah, waiting and hoping for it.


Okay, so Nimble helped me to the Webcam software. Then at night Webcamed-Camwhored with IMDV. again, pictures not with me now. So will upload HERE soon (: Heeee.

Made video also. IMDV, be honoured okay. Made that specially for YOU okay. HAHAHA


After this have to go to AVA, to meet my cohort's dean. Todays the day where we get our Results for our choice of Subject combination next year. IM SCARED.

Will post up class post later. so humans of 2F, check it out, okay. ;D


GTG NOW. DEAN'S TALK. WISH ME LUCK HONEEEY

No comments:

Post a Comment