Wednesday, November 18, 2009

; I sing the body electric

BACK IN ROOOM. ;D

deans talk was scary but okay. Promoted to Sec 3E,Express class. Got the subjects I wanted. I DONT LIKE SOME OF MY FUTURE CLASSMATES MANZXZXZXZXZ.
so gonna post on my private blog in a while.

idk where IMDV fly off mans. she's not here in the room. -.-''
By the way, new pictures uploade on FB. check it outs yo. HAHA.

Oh yea. Yesterday night, i woke up and i couldnt sleep like from 4am-4.15am. And then i heard something knocking on my desk. And the sound of something else, like. Idk. But i swear. Its creepy. I pulled my blanket over myself and eventho i was sweating like hell, i just dont dare to not cover my ears and face. And then without realising, i was back asleep.


This evening, have to report to Auditorioum early, because of Choir practice again. Tonight is the night, eh. First item somemore. HUHU.

Wondering whats the special occasion tonight?
Tonight, school organised a function on "Singapore Sports School former Athletes/Students SEA Games send off". JiffyWhizKid will be there, i know. HAHA. Yep.
*sigh*
i want us to return back to normal - friends. But you didnt reply me yesterday. Dont you ever think that i've texted you cause i still love you. I just wanna clear things and start afresh. I get your point, and lets turn over a new leaf


.



Oh yeah, yesterday before meeting Saffron and Banana, went to Dining Hall to tapao food. HAHA. incredibly incredible sia. Packed damn alot of food and still instock today. Cause yesterday was not hungy because had special dinner, western food. So, before meeting HerBoyfriend and Adam at Fitness Corner, went to dining hall for Supper and got all the food we want; Brownies and Fries.

Mira is HUNGRYYY again -.-''

No comments:

Post a Comment