Sunday, August 2, 2009

i feel it, a sense of lost.

miraidora: but i know you, badiambo. youre just gonna
be strong and strong and strong, because these people are HEARTLESS and MEANINGLESS and WORTHLESS.

miraidora: sometimes i wonder, who the hell would be so selfish to hate BADIAMBOku, because she is one friend which is so hard to get and find. stupid fool for hurting MY FRIEND'S feeling.
- cayenne's tagboard.


i hope youre okay, my baby boo.




well. i just realised that my dearestdearest seniors are graduating soon. really really soon.

first up, my cayenne, my babyboo, my girlfriend, more of like my sister, my six years of friendship with her (through ups and downs and middles and whatever) & (since singa silat) and all. gosh. she's someone i can talk too, give advice and advice-d. hah, i know that i HAVE to listen to your advice and all, cause if i dont, i'll get something bad in return. i really really love her for the way she is and not gonna stop doing so. im just gonna miss you so so so much, my dear.

second on the list, my AdeqJualPerfume,my chic, my model, my fashionista, my gossipgirl, my shopping-mate, my MINAHniyo, and my girlfriend too. shes another human being i can share my secrets and thought with. the one i'll go my next photoshoot with. i just realised that we got really really really close this year, and its awesomely cooool. i love you babeeeeeeeeeeee(; and im gonna miss you too.

and then comes nurin. i know that we hadnt talk that much last year, but alhamdullilah, things get better this year. i hope youre okay in years to come, and good luck for your future, my dearie senior. igmy.

and not forgetting, hamkasaadon. the one whose most close to Nio, i supposed. same as nurin, i noticed that we only get really close this year. really had the fun and all with you - making stupid of the most stupid-est jokes ever. and the trip to MarinaBarage was so unforgettable. so what if i bawak tika kecik? at least i made the effort to bawak something, okay. hahahaha. igmy.

two things.
happy for them - finally, theyve got their dream come true, which is to get out of this school. and also, good luck with national training alright; dah senior, i suppose((;
WTH - team is not gonna be as fun and all, as kecoh and all. gosssssssssh. whose gonna play the kompangs so meriah and all during PSK, without Hamka? ); and it seems like im not gonna hear the 'Are you Cambodian' jokes without nurin around, repeating it! and, who will do the Reggae with MinahSuntan and myself, if not other that Shafiqi? and, who am i going to depend on for all the advice and all if not other than Badiambo?

goooooooooooosh. im so gonna miss you so much my seniors.
promise me that you guys will take care and all.

peace out.

and i guess that im gonna miss You too. hope fate could put us back together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment