Thursday, August 6, 2009

~GayBoy

Presenting, 'the-always-most-awesome-junior'




yesterday night went to AMK Hub with Alyph.i.do and MatVespa to watch G.I.Joe. but before that, went to subway to eat ColdCutTrio(; to bad, cant get my DoubleChocolate Cookies. G.I.Joe was AWESOME. recommanded for all to watch. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it.




in the movie, sempat bermsg - msg with GayBoy. talked about Lots and lots of topic. hahahha. but still, my favourite topic is... the part. slow and sweet, like so sexy and nice. hahaha. siol.



Mother make me do housework today. annoying, okay. gosh.




i just cant wait for Sydneyyyyyy(: and, hope to make friend with Haider Mider - we see each other alot, but didnt talk that much. pfft.




Photoshoot was one cock-ed up thingy, the weather was so freaking hot. next time, we'll have to make it indoors, instead. seriously.




tomorrow, got Maths Module Test sia, at 10.30am. wth. then i havent finish-kn my karangan. alahai. i so have to them on saturday la. erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.








GayBoy: i really hope one night you tertido without telling. YOU KNOW OUR DEAL. nyahahhaa. ok, lets watch Orphan together-gether.
Roomie: hope you're having fun at Thailand.. Take care, alright. i love you(:
Cayenne: why dah tk rapat with her, eh? NYAHAHAHAHA.
AdeqJualPerfume: next time, we so have to do it indoors. and i really hope we can get a Re-Shoot. cause our shots tu not that nice and so little. but i still hope that we get the projectt!! and, is Fishball's Pink Mascara with ya?
KakiRingan: OI. my earings. bring tomorrow, tau. and remind me. i have something to tell and ask you. nothing serious, actually.
MinahSunTan & FridgeMole: I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Cayenne: haha. you again. I MISSSSSSSSSSSSS YOUUUUUUs too,okay.
Mutton: I'll be seeing you today, kan? for training. so hows the massage? got any selup menyelup tak? nyahahahhaa.




No comments:

Post a Comment