Sunday, May 9, 2010

A lil bit of heaven. And a lil bit of hell.


"Firstly, ask yourself, Is it really worth it to be involved with him?"

"It is worth it for me, i admit. But is it worth it for him? I still think that he doesnt deserve me because he deserve someone better."

"If its worth it for you then ry to stick to him. Youve got to trust him that his feelings are true. Have you ever try asking him wether it was worth it for him? Have faith youre doing something right."


"Yknow. It feels good when you know youre actually someone's will to live and live life to the fullest. Wait. And the courage and motivation to go on. But at times, it can be the element that pulls you down."

"Yeah I understand. I happen to be at both ends of the sticks before. Yknow what. Go and sleep and enough of crying. Youre a strong girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment