Sunday, October 18, 2009

; All i gotta say

I think Love is Blind. You dont see it, you dont hear what people are saying, or what you're saying. You dont see what youre doing. All you see is the person in front of you. Thats it.

I didnt listen to them. I think a girl has to go through that, because now Im the strongest Ive ever been. I dare soneone to change me again. Ive got so strong. It would never happen.

Exactly, i was Blinded with Your 'Love'.

its random for me to write this post about You, but yea. Out of the bluw, you jst re-appeared. Thank god youre gone. I just hope that the next time I bump into you or something, I'll be the happiest girl in the world with the Guy who appreciates me and never make use of me by my side. And there, you'll find yourself just so useless that you'll never and not able to keep one of your own. Why? I believe in Karma, cause what goes around, comes around.

But at the same time, i would like to thank you, for filling my empty heart, even if its just for a while. It still worth a while, and like i mentioned, Its the memories that matters. Not only that, but also.. For 'changing' me to someone stronger, and better. And after that of course, i dont need you at all.

All this time i was Wasting, Hoping that you would come around.
i've been giving out chances every time, and all you do is let me
down.


It's just wasnt that easy to get over you, but i told myself, whats there to still wait and fall for someone who've hurt me before? Youre not worth it, Nor sorry.

Bye, thats my final goodbye to you for now. I dont believe that we're meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment